Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: VA gas tax increase?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member lpd05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VA gas tax increase?

    The gas tax is not going to increase. Terry Kilgore seemed pretty sure of it...
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

    "State in '08"


  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: VA gas tax increase?

    I'll go first, what do you think- standing in the corner or staying after work? On second thought, I really don't like this train of thought, I don't like trains at all. We took a vote and "me" and "myself" don't like "I" so from now on I'm gonna be greencrest 1272. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Go BUUUUSH! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Man, life suuuuure is tuff for us "bottom feeders." [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] PS the lil' smileys are a sure sign that the comment was a joke. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VA gas tax increase?

    Legislation failed yesterday in the House Finance committee.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •